Sunday, February 19, 2017

19.02.2017 TNPSC Group I answer keys | TNPSC answer keys for TNPSC GROUP I OF 19.02.2017

19.02.2017 TNPSC Group I  answer keys | TNPSC answer keys for TNPSC GROUP I OF 19.02.2017



19.02.2017 TNPSC Group I  answer keys | TNPSC answer keys for TNPSC GROUP I OF 19.02.2017


After every examination is over, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will upload the answer keys in their official website for the benefit of the candidates to know what they have answered in the examinations.  This type of release of answer keys will enable the candidates to know where they stand and to what extend they can advance in the rankings.


According to media reports, the TNPSC is likely to publish the answer keys of the TNPSC Group I Examination conducted on shortly.


Moreover, the media reports say that more than 43000 candidates have appeared for the Group I Examinations in 749 examination centres. It may be noted that the total vacancies are only 85 posts.


So, candidates, who have appeared for the TNPSC Group I on 19th February 2017, can check their answers with the answer keys to be published in the TNPSC website.


To view the answer keys of TNPSC Group I  examination kindly visit the below given official web link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Popular Posts