Friday, February 15, 2013

TNPSC Group-I 16.02.2013 exam answer keys download.

TNPSC Group-I  16.02.2013 exam answer keys download


TNPSC Group-I  16.02.2013 exam answer keys download.


The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commissions is conducting the Group I examinations today i.e. 16.02.2013.

The preliminary examination of Group I is conducted today i.e. 16.02.2013 and there are only 25 posts.,

For this Group I posts, about 1.25 lakh candidates are appearing for this examination.

According to media reports, there will be about 50 questions in the Group I examination, to test the candidates mental ability.

Selection of candidates will be at the ratio of 1:50 in the preliminary Group I  examinations, the media report adds.

To download the Group I answer keys, you can visit this website for more updates.

Normally, TNPSC itself will publish the answer keys in a day or two.

Lot of other private coaching centres also publish the Group I answer keys.

Once the Group I answer keys are available in the respective website, we will update for the benefit of those who appeared for the Group I examinations on 16.02.2013.


More incoming Google search terms

group i answer keys,
download group i answer keys,
tnpsc group i answer keys,
group i answer keys of tnpsc,
download answer keys of tnpsc group i,
tnpsc group i exam answer keys,
16.2.2013 group i answer keys,
group i 16.02.2013 answer keys,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Popular Posts