Sunday, February 17, 2013

TNPSC CSSE -I Download Interview Memo | Notice of Interview for 4.11.2012 TNPSC exam results | Hall Ticket for Oral Test of TNPSC CSSE-I

TNPSC CSSE -I Download Interview Memo | Notice of Interview for 4.11.2012 TNPSC exam results | Hall Ticket for Oral Test of TNPSC CSSE-I

TNPSC CSSE -I Download Interview Memo | Notice of Interview for 4.11.2012 TNPSC exam results | Hall Ticket for Oral Test of TNPSC CSSE-I

Tamil Nadu public Service Commission has published the written examination results for the Posts included in Combined Subordinate Service Examination-I 2011-13 on 15.02.2013 and has announced that the oral test will be conducted from 22nd February 2013.

To attend the oral test on 22.2.2013, you have to download the interview memo.  To download the interview memo, you have to visit the below given official web page and enter your roll number and date of birth in the boxes provided and hit the submit button.


http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Resultget-csse_call2k112.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Popular Posts